Tuesday 1 April 2014


 Hi everyone,
I hope your all well.

Well things are quite busy I've gotten a quick sketch in to The latest Helpful bear comp, which was to create a super monster, I found most of my copics are dry whilst working on this, Have to think about replacing them. (Working out costs)



Got a quick entry in to the latest copic challenge on FB, though it's not a card the challenge was to use all Y pens, so there you go. I thought I would include as many Easter themes as possible without going to extreme.


I finished my terrier sketch and have got it on sale at Crafts you print.
I've been to several interviews, applied for loads of jobs, helps with the house work, and DIY (don't injure yourself)


And whilst waiting for the next lot of fun have started another sketch. This time on A3. This is a first for me so I can but hope it will be ok. Im using an 0.3 pencil (hugs)


So have to see how this one goes, Im trying to learn as much as possible to improve my sketches.
So till next time take care and best wishes to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment