Saturday 26 June 2010

Welcome

Hi everyone,

Welcome to Silver Fox Forest. This blogg will be showing you my Stamp designs & creations. You will get to see the wide range of charaters, That live in the Silver Fox Forest.

I will be doing updates every Sunday ( unless unforseen events). Some of the work you might reconise from my other blogg. (OnyxDragonArts)

I decided to name my Blogg Silver Fox Forest as I love Foxes & all animals. I used to care for a vixen (The photo on my profile).I feel great being around animals & the great out doors. I even had a squirrel friend who would follow me around. Im a right Dr Do Little.

Most of my drawing's are based on creatures I have been around & have inspired me. I live in an area where the woods & areas of beauty are being destroyed to make way for housing, roads & more supermarkets. (Which are not even needed). So this is my Tribute to the land and creatures that live and lived on it.

I hope you will love them as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment